Please see the following statement from your Fast Pitch, Provincial Umpire in Chief, Doug Webster:
I’d like to introduce the new Fast Pitch Committee for the Umpire Program. Our Starting Line-up!!!
- On First Base we have Mike Morrissey who will take care of the Tournament Services portfolio
- At Second Base we have Jen Keller-Nelson to look after the JD Program
- Starting at Third Base will be Justin Van Horn servicing Clinics and Evaluation
- At the Plate will be Brian Riess looking after the financial end of things
The Buck stops here!
- John Snook will be the liaison between the committee and the Member Association’s for the transition period.
- We also have use of the advisory committee of Mitch Zuk and Jim Herbert.
“I feel very blessed and confident with the team I have assembled and I know that each one will work hard to make this program the best in the country and at the same time help you reach your goals .We will be assembling committees to help these individuals and if you’re asked to help, please put up your hand and say YES.”